Welcome All!

Sometimes a writer doesn't hit a writers block, but rather the characters quit speaking to them. I am having a situation sort of like that. My characters have a mind of their own and when they decided to quite speaking to me I have still found it necessary to write about something, anything. This is going to be fun because I am looking for comments on some of these posts that will be coming from me. Some of these will be poetry, some just plain nonsense (just like this), there will be touchy subjects about everything from death to politics to corny random subjects. I hope that you all enjoy my rants.
I am going to try to write something everyday to keep everyone's minds going on different subjects. If I miss a day or so please forgive me because my characters have probably spoken their mind of which direction they wish to take and it will be my job to get them there. I have several different stories being written currently which keeps my mind quite wrapped around itself, but sometimes I just need to vent somewhere else. Other topics take over my mind, but sometimes 
I will write on different subjects ranging with my characters. Not specifically telling my stories, but go on to talk about the fights that they are battling. Just as my Goddess in Apollo's Light is just now taking on the role of a God, I may bring points of view on religion and look for feedback. In Approaching Fate, my lovely Ashley has found herself caught in a reality that is not so much real as it is a future that has not happened yet. I'm not sure on where her adventure will take her, but I know that I must go back to the beginning of her story and rewrite it. I have found myself caught inside her evil web of stories unable to stop. I have over 300,000 words of her story written and more continue to flow through. 
So once more welcome to Random Thoughts from the Mind I hope to get to know some of you. Enjoy!!

Comments

  1. Excited what's going to come up next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I certainly under what you're dealing with in referring to when characters stop speaking within your train of thought. Yet I'm glad to hear you're persistent and those stories shall continue.

    If I could shed a bit of light. I was totally lost with writing the 6th volume of Deranged. After I had wrote a specific line that still haunts me to this day. Yet I nearly lost my mind, well being, and some family ties because of it, I continued on. Finally the voices from within me returned and I was able to finish the 6th book yet finish the series as the Lord intended me to do by completing the 7th book of the series.

    So my dear friend stay strong and hold on to hope and faith that voice of yours shall return stronger than ever. Just do what you must!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Overwhelmed

Vagabond... By Marcus Monroe: Update from Dogs at the Supermarket

The End!