Truth Seeker

'You are glib, breezy and always friendly. But many do not know that you are a philosopher and a truth seeker. Today you might have an experience that inspires you. You might meet someone wise, a guru-like figure. Or you might come to your own epiphany about something.'


That was my horoscope for today... I am definitely a philosopher and truth seeker, so I hope truly that I come up with an epiphany, but rather every night I do. I love reading horoscopes because honestly they do not give you advice for a day, but sometimes they actually just describe yourself. Then again if you sit down and read every single one, you can find qualities in all of those that work for yourself regardless of which sign you are. 
I absolutely love astrology, religion, and well to put it as said- I am a truth seeker. I love to look at everything in the world and see purpose. I love several things and follow several more things just to see how everything pans out. I question everything, just because that is who I am. I also have an opinion on everything, except on what is for supper tonight. 

I have studied astrology for a short while, spent way more time than what one person would probably see necessary on religion (still studying when I have time), and if I find something interesting I try to check it out until there is a final conclusion of what it truly is (thus why I am still looking into religion).
Religion is such a touchy subject for certain people because to question their faith is not allowed. I understand this without question. 
I love the subject of religion because it is truly the last unknown. No one will know until our time has come and we take out last breath to find out the truth. Other than the fact of whether or not you believe in something other than yourself, religion is truly a unique subject. Not only because there are so many out there, but because within each one there are so many levels within them. Religion is a never ending subject and I love it.
One of the greatest things that I have found within religions is how so many are related in more ways than one would truly believe. Some are more different than others, but they almost always have something in common. Another thing I love about religion is how it has changed throughout the ages. Back before God and Christ and everything so many religions were so similar. It didn't matter how far you traveled most groups had different religions, although all those religions have more than one similarity. 

Food for thought... 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Overwhelmed

Vagabond... By Marcus Monroe: Update from Dogs at the Supermarket

Just A Kiss