'I'm Back!' by Dope

Alright, I know that I said because I wasn't getting results from this blog that I was going to quit writing it, but I have however found that I continue to have these random thoughts that need to be written down. I am hoping at some point that I will use these as notes (just a random hope thought) to write a book.

The idea had come to me as I was reading a book last night. It was a book bought for my son's birthday last year because he loves the author as an author, singer, and musician. Yes, the man, the great big mouth, the one the only Corey Taylor. The book is You Are Making Me Hate You. It has taken me a year to get to reading this book and I found myself unable to put it down. In just a few hours (minus one hour that I napped, hey, it was thanksgiving and the turkey made me do it!) I had over half of the book read. It reminded me somewhat of these random thoughts that come through my mind, and I have to admit that his writing is better than mine. There are so many issues that he writes about that I agree with and I am sure that he put a lot of time into putting all of this into words whereas my random thoughts are just that, random thoughts. It takes me (depending on my work schedule) only a few moments to write down what was going through my mind. I write to be quick and to the point with these post most of the time. Some times though it can take me several hours to write these because I am being yanked away from my computer.

So I have decided after reading just a few chapters into this book that I will continue this blog post. Mostly for the reason that I would like to just get this stuff out of my mind before it just randomly blows up. Another is, the more people I can get to with this blog might decide, 'hey maybe I'll read her books.' Which is basically free promotion for me, so who could say no to something like that.

Basically I am no longer going to to do the comment challenge. I will no longer ask questions and hope for a response like I had been. The disappointment is just too hard to bare. I hope though that these random thoughts will give you all a few of your own and open up the corners in your mind removing some of the cobwebs that are building since you have used that imagination of yours. 

For those of you who don't know me, this is one of the many quarks in my personality. I will say that I am through with something, scrap it, throw it to the wolves so to say then without warning I get it into my mind to run in guns blazing to save the thing that I had just gave up. This is how I am with a lot of things in my life, but the truth is, I never give up. Basically all I do is get frustrated with the way things are, can't deal with them on any level, or just become bored. It doesn't take long before everything creeps back into my mind allowing me to finally give it another review, see how I can fix it, and then I pull it back out of the trash open it all back up to begin again. 

I think that is the only reason my marriage lasted as long as it did. Once I realized that it was crap, I finally caved in and ran away with my head held high, a better person for it. It did take me 10 long years to finally give up on that though, just to prove my resilience, but for those of you who don't know I tried and tried. Those ten years were really bad, which towards the end is when I really began writing again. I began finding myself. I found myself truly in my writing and it made me realize how crap my life really was. Now I am here, published and making the best life I can for myself and those I love. 

To the point of all this: I am back. I am writing, it will never end I fear. I will not sit idly by waiting for responses to anything I post, although I will continue to welcome all comments. I do love them dearly, but do not feel obligated in anyway to feed that monstrous part of me. Also I have thought of something challenging for myself, a way to title each and every single new post. They will all be done under a song title just because music is such a huge part of my life and writing that I feel it is almost necessary to combine that love with this. 

I wish one more thing: I am sorry for my blatant abandonment. Never fear though, I am back! Share with all your friends and family. 

Thank you all! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Overwhelmed

Vagabond... By Marcus Monroe: Update from Dogs at the Supermarket

Just A Kiss