Just A Kiss

His words sunk into me and I understood his trepidation now. By the time he had finished speaking the passion in his eyes flourished into something that I had never found before. There was nothing he was bound to hold back from me now and it hurt. I was right before that our love held nothing but misery for both of us.

            I had thought to ask him, but worried that he would deny my indulgence I acted. I let go of his hands and ran my fingers up over top of his jacket. I didn’t stop until they were tangled in his hair. Without using persuasion I pulled him down to me. Our lips met creating a brilliant catastrophic ending to whatever beginning that this was.

            Hope surged in my core as he pulled me in closer to him. Our kiss ignited a craving that neither of us could deny. For the first time in a thousand lives everything we had felt for each other was released into an unsuspecting world. Nothing could have braced me for the feeling that surrounded my heart. It was as if the love between us healed every ounce of pain contained within my soul. One single kiss fused our souls together. Forever in love and torn apart by a world that will never let us have each other. We both knew that it could never go beyond this point.


            ‘You were born as a goddess to rule them all.’ Her words echoed in the back of my mind bringing tears once again to my eyes. It was clear now that everything Marcus had said was true. This fate would cause me nothing but pain no matter what he did. Whether he lingered or disappeared heartache would surely find me. ‘Your souls were meant to be bound together.’

Comments

  1. Is this a kiss between Ashley and Marcus or her and Matt? Still good stuff either way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. End of the first chapter of what is to come... Ashely and Marcus :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Overwhelmed

Vagabond... By Marcus Monroe: Update from Dogs at the Supermarket