REAL LIFE ZOMBIES!!!

Before I begin my random thought for the day you are all going to have to take a small trip with me.
I love playing car games with my children. I think it is more of the interaction with them, but it all started as soon as they would start crying in the backseat when they were only days old. I would talk to them, song to them, whatever it took to calm them down. As soon as they were old enough to talk we would work on learning different ones. Then came colors, counting, and the famous ABC' s. The games grew as they became older to multipcation and spelling. Now they are both teenagers we play random games such as padiddle or my son's favorite now is 'Oooo, Ooooo, I want one, Mom, buy me one'; with my response being, 'Sure, if you buy me one first'. (Most of the time he spots old classic muscle cars, since he will begin driving next year). The newest game that we play is spotting Zombies.
For those of you who don't know I started a blog last summer and eventually scrapped it do to no interest. I think most of it was not the fact that people weren't interested. It laid more in the fact that I didn't know how to promote my writing then.

My first blog was about real life zombies. Have you ever seen someone so involved with their cellphone that no matter what they are doing they have their phone in front of their face. Walking, driving, watching tv, or just sitting on a bench at the park when nature is all around them and they have their face jammed into their cellphone? These are the real life zombie of which I speak.

The main goal of my original blog was to promote a NO CELLPHONE DAY! It had general topics like how we have become so dependent on our phones that most people couldn't function without them. 

So to the main point of this random thought: I am interested in starting up another blog about the awareness of the real life zombies that are plaguing our world. If there is anyone out there interested working on this goal with me, please feel free to email me at nocellphone101@gmail.com. My plans with this new blog will be to inform people about the use of their cellphones (so they can refrain from becoming a real life zombie), the dangers that are out there with the use of cellphones (becoming addicted), try to invoke a NO CELLPHONE DAY (one day where everyone puts down their cellphones), etc. 

Please help me with this goal! I am seeing the dangers of cellphones all over. They are everywhere, literally controlling our lives. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Overwhelmed

Vagabond... By Marcus Monroe: Update from Dogs at the Supermarket

Just A Kiss