Rewards

First of all I would love to thank Marcus Monroe for his inspirational comments giving him the win on the Top Comment Challenge. I also want to encourage everyone else to comment. You may gain the chance to give a rant of your own choosing. Please feel free to offer any opinions, any and all are welcome. I do not get offended like others in this world and I welcome all points of view.
I know that the reward is not money or anything of material value, but the actuality of breaking somewhere inside your mind is just as valuable. 

I started this blog to break through my writer's block. One thing that I have found in writing this is, not only did it break that problem, but it has allowed me to write beyond a certain genre or topic within my stories. I think that if more writer's would just rant every once in awhile about whatever it would give them a sense of freedom and allow them to open up to new ideas. 

So please feel free to write about anything in your comments. I encourage free speaking here.  

Comments

  1. I have seen very few people complete their books. Every one dreams, but few have the strength and will to reach the end of the journey.
    You are one of them. You are an inspiration to all of us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just realized after seeing Inside My Scars resting complacently on my computer screen I took the good old fashion teachings that I used for my children and pushed them upon myself. I continued to tell them, you never know unless you try, as well as many others. I did it though, without too much thought about what the world might say I put it out there. There was a moment that my heart dropped after putting it out there because that was a part of my soul in a way that I was allowing people to read. It was a great experience and I hope that everyone will get to finish their stories and place them out in the world. It is scary, yet very exciting at the same moment. I wish everyone the best.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Overwhelmed

Vagabond... By Marcus Monroe: Update from Dogs at the Supermarket