Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer

Ok, so I got a little off topic of the true reason behind my christmas random thought, but that is what this is all about or it wouldn't be called random thoughts of the mind. My whole rambling was supposed to be one the stupid parents at christmas, but it didn't even go there. It was written with love in my heart allowing everyone out there know what christmas truly means to me. I hope you all enjoyed it... and strive for the same.

One thing that I do not agree with the 'christmas' season is the lies that we spread because of it. We randomly use it to punish children making them think that some unknown fat guy is stalking them all the time. (This might cause some real issues sometime.) We especially force this into our kids minds, be good or else you'll get nothing for christmas... the reality of it is though that no matter how awful that child is, they are going to be given christmas. In all actuality, the worse the child is, the better the gifts will be probably. Not because moral reasons, but I can guarantee that there are spoiled little brats all over the world (and I mean that in the most honest possible way) that will  have better christmas than most of the best behaved children out there. They will forever be treated better because of privilege and if their behavior absolutely constituted how much they received for christmas they wouldn't get a damned thing.

There are some times that I truly do wish for santa to be real, just to show the reality of people's true nature. Basically santa is karma on christmas morning, (this is what we tell them) but the truth of it is... it doesn't matter they are getting presents even if they were the biggest pricks alive. Therefore once more, proving that they are just spoiled little brats.

Just think if santa was real... how many little bratty children would be throwing the world's largest fits on christmas morning thinking they deserved everything, yet what they truly deserved was a big pile of dog shit that was under the tree waiting there for them.

The truth of the matter is... it would never work that way because the parents would go out and do what we all do right now and buy our children presents regardless of how they are.

My children used to question why every year at easter there were baskets prewrapped and ready to go at the store when the easter bunny was supposed to bring the basket full of toys and candy. My reasoning... Those baskets are for the bratty little children that the easter bunny would never visit. I told my children when they were young that the easter bunny brought baskets full of goodies to good children, not naughty ones (just as every parent does, just like christmas)... So in the end my children understood that the naughty children that the easter bunny didn't bring them a basket those were there for the parents that caused that child to be naughty had to spend their money to buy a basket.

My children never received a basket wrapped in plastic, simply because they are good children. 

My son is the most darling angel, and I am not sure how or why I was blessed with such a wonderful kid. He is one of the smartest most brilliant people that I know in this world and has the biggest heart that I have ever seen in a man. He has seen troubled times, and most would break some people. He does not let it affect him for long as he comes out fighting for all that is good in the world. My son is not only my son, but one of my best friends.

My daughter can be a bit trying at times, not because she is spoiled or bad, she has had a troubling couple of years with her father leading her to act out for attention. Deep down, and it shows quite often that she is one of the most caring loving girls that you will ever meet in your life. She is such a warm hearted loving child and it warms my heart to know that my failures in this life may have brought out the worst in her, but she is still the greatest little girl that I could have asked for.

So I know that my children deserve all that they get on christmas morning to the full extent. There are trying times, wishing that I could have done more for them. I do not let that get me down because I give them everything that is within me all year long, and they know it. That is what counts...

Once more I got distracted by the love of the season, but someday I really wish karma would take effect on christmas and those nasty little brats (adults alike) would get what they deserve under the tree. 




Comments

  1. Greetings my Friend, I wish to add this vauge concept upon traditional Christmas ideas.
    Typically bad or non behaving children are gifted with coal. As a means of showing they were bad or unacceptable for a real gift. Yet if coal is refined and put under extreme pressure and conditions it shall result in a diamond after time. This tends to remind me that even though some children are bad or ill-mannered they also have the possibility to transpire into something grand, something majestic if you will once they've been refined under certain circumstances and conditions they to can shine. I find it extremely interesting that bad children were gifted with one of the most potential earthly gifts. As I have grown older I wonder if this concept was intentional or just a means of coincidence.

    Stay blessed my friend
    O.A.B. Representative
    MGM

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Overwhelmed

Vagabond... By Marcus Monroe: Update from Dogs at the Supermarket

Just A Kiss