Longer Lives lead to Silly World

Alright now I am going to combine two of these random thoughts Silly World and Longer Lives to make one post that is not so random as I have written about both subjects. Today I am going to combine them together to see which is better for us in general. 

I guess what this truly boils down to is are we willing to submit our bodies to an overload of chemicals to keep us living for over a hundred years, yet we sacrifice our children's minds in the process (if it is the ever growing use of chemicals that causes that). 

So just think in a couple hundred years we will be living to a rip old age of what 300, but our minds are going to be so whacked out that we will be wondering around beating out heads off the walls while the robots take care of us. Yeah, I don't know if I want to live in that world.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Overwhelmed

Vagabond... By Marcus Monroe: Update from Dogs at the Supermarket

Just A Kiss