Zzyzx Road By Stone Sour

Just in case you were all wondering... nothing happened to me. I am still here and still writing, writing, and writing. I had been working on Apollo's Light to finish it, then realized that there was no ending in sight. I had initially ended it almost exactly how I wanted, until I realized that it was not truly the end. Based off of the End of Days this book must follow basic guidelines of that time period as prophesied. Well, I have a 'short time' that I must get through before the End of Days truly rears its ugly head and Aris can take her rightful spot. (I'm not spoiling where she ends up). Regardless, I have hit a area that I'm not sure that it is the best road to take for Aris now and I  contemplating a different road. So I went up one road and now as I look back I see a path through the trees wondering if I should go back and take the small path. Either way I have not stopped the story, but I had come up with some wonderful ideas for Approaching Fate while going back towards the path for Apollo's Light.

So while I am not writing here, I am quickly trying to get down an outline (well, my version of an outline), the back story, and general ideas for Approaching Fate. I want to get it all down and out before most of it is lost inside of my head only to be found years down the road when I look back and say... oh, man I wanted to add that in, now I'm stuck and I can't.

So please don't worry about me too much in this christmas season... I will try to write as much as I can.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Overwhelmed

Vagabond... By Marcus Monroe: Update from Dogs at the Supermarket

Just A Kiss