A Tid Bit

Hello All!! I hope you all missed my fun random wacky thoughts. My random thought for today will be... I don't know. I have had so many thoughts, but most of them have been pertaining to my current novel Apollo's Light. The world doesn't have enough hours in the days or the weekend for me to want to stop working on this masterpiece. Most author's would say their book is a masterpiece, but this one I feel it will hopefully make people think about religion in a whole new light. 

I am going to try to post some of the novel, little tid bits if you may, just to get you all hooked... until the release date is final. Such a tragic love story of Apollo and his priestess will drag you all in until the end when you realize this is not just a love story, but something far beyond what love truly means. 

Just a touch of what will be:


"Miss, you were asking for me?" As he spoke his eyes lifted from the floor directly into mine. A light golden brown caught me by surprise taking my breath away. He extended his hand as I tried to remember how to speak. "I'm Lucifer."
There I stood undeniably awe-struck by him and his complete perfection. Unease drove through me as I lifted my hand to touch his. I couldn’t decide what frightened me more whether this man had been created from my mind or if he truly was real. A surreal feeling engulfed my being as he took my hand lifting it up and gently placing it against his lips caressing it so softly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Overwhelmed

Vagabond... By Marcus Monroe: Update from Dogs at the Supermarket

Just A Kiss