Be Prepared for Hell by Slipknot

Have you ever reached a point in your thought process where you just want to reach into your own mind, take a hold of the words circling around, rip them out as though you were a wild animal tearing apart its meal? I am not stuck as it were, but there are so many things rummaging through my mind that I can not dissolve on where to start or end. I am ready to strive for greatness inside of myself, and I can feel it there. I know it is there, but it will not pour from my mind down into my fingertips leading the frontier into greatness.

I know what I want. I know where to start. I know exactly how everything should go. I know all my characters through and through. I have the back story, the current story, and the future stories all there lined up ready to meet the world, but I fear...
I fear my greatest fear... I have somehow lost, or perhaps I have changed her so much, that I do not know my character's voice anymore. I have to find her once more since I have rewritten her whole fate. It is a good fate, but it is different going so much further than what I had originally planned. 

So please, my avid readers, forgive me if I may lose myself in the coming days or weeks. 

I may try different styles of writing. I may try different voices in my mind. I may even give you small glimmers of hope to only find myself dismayed by the truth. At this point I can only reach upward with my thoughts and hopefully Ashley will speak to me once more allowing me to sit and write until her story is completed and she becomes the ... that she was always meant to be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Overwhelmed

Vagabond... By Marcus Monroe: Update from Dogs at the Supermarket

Just A Kiss