Disasterpiece

Today I feel like this is going to be more of a rant than a random thought. Although I have many random thoughts floating through my mind I am just getting frustrated. 

I am following everything that 'these' people say to do in order to promote book sales. I am joined in with several hundred groups from both Facebook and Google+. I am continuing to keep this blog going, or at least trying to. I have added my book to several sites such as Goodreads.com and books4dozens.com, just a couple examples... But after doing all this and taking a couple of hours each week to sit down and promote my book it is no use. People will like what I write, they will like the post, but no one will visit the page, no one will buy the book. 

I have created a Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/M-Rose-1967502886867643/?ref=bookmarks, yet no one visits it, no one will share it. I don't get it!
I am getting frustrated with no results.

I have even offered my stories for free on sites such as Wattpad, promoted the heck out of them... still nothing, and it is free! I am getting no response for anything I do, and like I have mentioned before it is rather frustrating. Is my work really that bad? and if so, why will no one say anything?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Overwhelmed

Vagabond... By Marcus Monroe: Update from Dogs at the Supermarket

The End!