Duality

For those who may have grab a hold of the notion, yes, I have created a new Google Account. As for those of you know me, this is nothing new, I do things slightly backwards. 
At some point it should have clicked inside that dark damp unused part of my brain that perhaps it would have been a good idea before running into the world screaming- I want to be an Author! Here I am; that I actually took the time to grow into this new person. It is possible that it passed through, but never stuck, so now here I am trying to switch everything from a personal account into a new public profile that I can share with the world. 
I would have just created a whole new personal account, except the name doesn't fit for being an author. So for anyone wishing to follow me my new account is now m.roseauthor@gmail.com. 
Feel free to email me at anytime, feel free to follow me, feel free to comment on anything and everything. I love feedback!

I wish I knew if there were a way to connect this blog with my other account, and I am sure that there is away. This issue actually bothers me deeply because I am quite sure there is a way. 

I am usually good at learning new things, figuring out how things work, but lately I feel like I'm either missing something or just not getting it as fast as I should. Maybe, (oh man! I hate to admit it) but, maybe, just maybe I'm getting old!! But I will persevere and I will continue to grow with the technology. My kids will laugh if they would ever read this. They do help me learn new things and I do ask them for help. In the same aspect though, there are times that they don't understand what I know about technology, and I have to help them.  So we work together as a team most of the time. Isn't that what good families do though to be a strong family unit?

Odd... where my thoughts have taken me today. From creating a new account to technology to family. Oh my! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Overwhelmed

Vagabond... By Marcus Monroe: Update from Dogs at the Supermarket

Just A Kiss