Piece of Chapter 6

“You ask for release from the guilt you have placed inside of your own heart. You understand why I am repulsed by your very touch. I have inside my heart a thousand and more reasons why I could never give you what you ask for, and two thousand more for each year I waited for you to come save me.


I feared the sting that would take over my heart and create a deep pit of repugnance. I waited for it to come and when it didn’t I wanted this to finally end allowing this existence to be gone. If my life would come to an end you would still live with the pain inside of you. So in exchange for the liberation, I bestow upon you, I ask only that you remove the pain of these memories from my heart and never allow them to find their way back into me.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Overwhelmed

Vagabond... By Marcus Monroe: Update from Dogs at the Supermarket

Just A Kiss