Little Lost

I want to write so many things right now. My head is just swirling with ideas like life expectancy, the melting pot, deaf voices, except my heart continues to tell me to begin rewriting my Approaching Fate Series. The hardest part about sitting down and rewriting the first book is trying to make it better and change the plot slightly, but keep it basically the same. Then again I also have this thought that maybe I should finish the entire series before actually going back to rewrite the beginning. It is all basically a rough draft and discovering the characters that I eventually want to get out into the world to be read. 
My fears are that the life of Ashley is taking this major jump into her fate in this four book that I have begun and I am afraid that it will never end. I have this feeling that her life is just going to continue on no matter how many times I kill her off, her story will never be finished then I will never get to go back to the beginning to rewrite it the way I feel it should be written now. 
I began her story over seven years ago and I know that the writing in the first book just is not where I want it to be. After seven years of writing I know that I have grown and so has my writing. When I first reread it I knew what I was getting into, but I just wanted to throw it into the trash. I don't know if anyone else has had this frustration, but I am open to new ideas of how to get this done and out there.
Ashley's story in Approaching Fate, I believe deserves to be out there for the world to read, I just don't know how to get it there. 
But there is also Apollo's Light which is nearly finished except the last few chapters. I know where I want the story to go and how to get it there. I just don't know how to start writing it again... 
I need direction please HELP!

So with all your opinions which should I concentration my time on. This blog will end by no means, I just need somewhere to start... What do ya'll think? (the pa hick is coming out in me)

Also feel free to check out the links to some of these written stories in the drop down menu. Read them and pick which one you like the most. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Overwhelmed

Vagabond... By Marcus Monroe: Update from Dogs at the Supermarket

The End!